- 4 Star rating (highest available) through the MN Parent Aware Program
- MN State Licensed Early Childhood Teachers in each classroom
- Class ratios of 10:1 with a maximum of 18 students per class
- 2 days a week for children who are 3-4 years old before September 1st. Cost is $60 per month.
- Tuesday and Thursday 8am - 11am
- Wednesday and Friday 8am - 11am
- 4 days a week for children who are 4-5 years old before September 1st. Cost is $90 per month.
- Tuesday through Friday 8am-11am
- Tuesday through Friday 12pm-3pm
Early Childhood Family Education (ECFE)
ECFE is a program for parents/caregivers and their children from birth to kindergarten entrance. We offer fun play and learning experiences that encourage the development of skills and readiness for school, and information and support for parents.
ECFE is a relaxed, fun place to meet other families with young children, and play and learn together. It is staffed by a licensed early childhood teacher, parent educator, and paraprofessional support as needed.
Each class is comprised of 3 components:
Parent Time - adults are provided the opportunity to share information and ideas on common challenges with the guidance of a Parent Educator. This includes group discussions on topics selected by parents, workshops, speakers on specific topics, and information on and referrals to other community resources
Child Time - Children participate with their peers in play and learning activities carefully planned and staffed by licensed early childhood teachers and trained paraprofessionals
Parent/Child Time - Activities are set up that are designed for learning and provide opportunities for parents and children to relax and have fun together.
Dates: March 16, 23, 30, and April 6, 20, 27
10:00am - 11:30am
4:00pm - 5:30pm
6:00pm - 7:30pm
Cost: $20 per family per session
Please mail or drop off payment at:
2420 28th St
Slayton MN 56172
(no family will be denied due to inability to pay - please call or talk to us the first day of class)
Registration deadline is March 6. At this time if there are fewer than 5 children enrolled in a class we will cancel that class. You will be contacted and a refund will be issued. If you have not paid by this date your spot may be given to the next person in line if there is a waiting list.
Little Rebels Preschool
CLASSES OFFERED FOR 2020-2021 SCHOOL YEAR:
***Scholarships are available to those who financially qualify.
For more information on any of our programs please contact Sam Wynia at 507-836-6945 or email@example.com
Check us out on Facebook!