MURRAY COUNTY CENTRAL
INDEPENDENT SCHOOL DISTRICT NO. 2169
The School Board of the Murray County Central Schools (I.S.D. No. 2169) hereby calls for bids for the provisions of the following commodities and services to be provided during the 2023-2024 school term. Bids will be opened at 12:00 PM in the Superintendent’s office in the Murray County Central School, 2420 28th Street, Slayton, MN on Wednesday, April 5, 2023. Bids will be acted upon at the regular school board meeting to be held at 6:00 PM. on Monday, April 10, 2023. The board reserves the right to reject any or all bids.
Bids are to be enclosed in a sealed envelope and clearly marked as bids and presented to the Superintendent of Schools, prior to 12:00 PM, on Wednesday, April 5, 2023.
- Item 1. Approximately 150,000 half-pints of 1% white, white skim, and chocolate skim milk and dairy products to be delivered on a weekly basis to the kitchens of Murray County Central West Elementary School and Murray County Central High School, Slayton, MN. (Milk cooler to be included.)
- Item 2. 51% whole wheat sliced bread to be delivered to the kitchens of Murray County Central West Elementary School and Murray County Central High School, Slayton, MN. Also, price per dozen on 51% whole wheat hamburger buns and 16 count 51% whole wheat hot-dog buns. Grain equivalency statements will be provided to the District at the beginning of bid period.
- Item 3. Publication of minutes of regular and special school board meetings and any other notices, which the district may be required to provide as printed notice.
- Item 4. Spraying the school property for weeds. This includes the grounds at the high school, elementary school, and entire athletic complex. This invitation also includes a five-step fertilizer program for the baseball and football field areas. Quotations may be for a one or two year period.
- Item 5. Mowing of school grounds and other areas as designated during the 23/24 mowing seasons. Quotations for mowing total area by occasion and for partial areas by the hour are to be provided for Central High School and West Elementary in Slayton as one area. District may negotiate hourly rate for services for mowing any portion of the grounds or to perform other services such as plugging and fertilizing. Quotations may be for a one or two year period.
All bid specifications are to be secured at the District Office located at 2420 28th Street, Slayton, MN 56172 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Dated this 13th day of March, 2023
Joe W. Meyer, Superintendent
Murray County Central Independent School District No. 2169